Author Topic: 2d infinite suicide  (Read 10531 times)

viiru

2d infinite suicide
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 02:04:24 PM »
Answers to both vertax and 2d questions.
Some sort of a 2d inf is possible to do with making an antisuicide by unwrapping the second diabolo and genociding it. You can do this also by switching hands constantly. Really f****ng hard but still possible. I saw some guy doing some sort of an inf in vertax in this years ejc also. The thing he did it was a firecracker (as named in diabolotricks.com) in vertical plane. Looked quite distrubing but its really easy to do.
It's just a world spinning around your diabolo

Mithew

2d infinite suicide
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2005, 04:19:48 PM »
this trick isn't infinite, but if u do a sprinkler suicide out, and keep on rewraping it looks like infinite suicides.
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
2d infinite suicide
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2005, 06:00:18 PM »
monregi, that's a sick trick, real nice way to get into three, if possible
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Monregi

• VotW Contributor
2d infinite suicide
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2005, 01:36:28 PM »
Yes it´s possible, yesterday i had succes about 4/10.
The more difficult parts are the begining, because i´ve two diabolos in one hand and i´ve to take the stick from the floor to do the infinite and diabolo usually turns at the firsts "string swings"
the next step is to do a magic knot and release the diabolo and get into three low(something similar to 42), but with the dificultie of take the stick wich was in your left hand......an odyssey.

Squiggle

2d infinite suicide
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2005, 10:54:45 AM »
viiru , do u have this trick on video as i would reaaly want to learn it

Thanks.

Jester

2d infinite suicide
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2005, 08:11:19 AM »
I and a couple others have posted about doing double hyperloop quadruple suicides

again its not an infinite trick but it looks pretty cool while its going on

has anyone been able to up the numbers on eithier hyperlopps or suicide in this trick

i'm just curious what the record is
do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal